General terms and conditions of business
Haratech limited liability company, Dillingerstr.6, D-89415 Lauingen, hereinafter referred to as Seller.
§ 1 General, Definitions
(1) The seller will offer via the online shop on the website merchandise. The following terms and conditions (GTC) apply to the business relationship between the seller and the buyer in their valid at the time the order is placed.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity. Entrepreneurs i. S. d. Conditions are natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal personality who act on closing the legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity. Customers i. S. d. Conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs.
(3) Individual contract agreements take precedence over these Terms and Conditions. Differing, conflicting or additional terms and conditions are not part of the contract, unless their validity is expressly agreed.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The presentation of goods on the website of the seller is not an offer in the legal sense, but merely an invitation to the customer to submit an offer in the legal sense. The ordered goods may vary slightly within reason of the goods shown on the Internet due to technical reasons display options, in particular this may lead to color variations, as it is reasonable.
(2) The order by the customer, via the website of the seller, by e-mail, by fax or in writing. The customer’s order constitutes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract for the ordered / n goods / n.
(3) The seller will confirm receipt of the customer’s order without delay by fax or email.
a) The purchase comes when paying in advance / bank transfer or credit card is not already with this order confirmation state, but only with sending a separate e-mail with an order confirmation or delivery of the goods. The seller is entitled to accept the contractual offer contained in the order within 5 working days. When ordered electronically goods, the seller is entitled to accept the order within 2 working days of receipt. One assumption is the same, if the seller delivers the goods ordered within this period.
b) When paying via Amazon Payments or PayPal the contract already concluded with payment instruction by the customer.
(4) The final contract is subject, in the case of incorrect or improper delivery, not to provide or only partially. This applies only in the event that the non-delivery is not caused by the seller, and this has been completed with due diligence a concrete hedging transaction with the supplier. The seller will make all reasonable efforts to procure the goods. Otherwise, the return will be refunded immediately. In case of unavailability or only partial availability of the goods the customer is informed immediately.
(5) If the customer orders the goods electronically, the contract will be stored by the seller and sent to the customer together with the legally effective terms and conditions via e-mail after contract conclusion.
§ 3 Retention of title
(1) For consumers, the seller retains title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price. For entrepreneurs, the seller retains title to the goods until full settlement of all claims from an ongoing business relationship.
? (2) In the case of breach of contract by the customer, especially default of payment, for providing false information to the customer of its creditworthiness or if an application to open the ins lvenzverfahrens asked, the seller – if necessary after setting a deadline – entitled to withdraw from the contract and the goods to ask out, provided that the customer return the n ch? not or has not fully provided.
(3) The entrepreneur is entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. He assigns to the Seller all claims i. H. d. Invoice amount from that accrue to him from the resale against a third party. The seller accepts the assignment. After the assignment, the entrepreneur is authorized to collect the debt. The seller reserves the right to collect the claim itself as soon as the entrepreneur does not meet his payment obligations and falls into arrears.
(4) The seller agrees to release the securities he is entitled at the request of the customer insofar as the realizable value of the securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The choice of securities to be released is incumbent while the seller.
§ 4 Remuneration
(1) The indicated price is binding. The purchase price includes the VAT is included. The additional costs for the delivery shipping costs are in the / the shipping information / delivery restrictions contained. Costs of packaging are included in the shipping cost already.
(2) The customer agrees to pay the total price within 14 days after receipt of the order confirmation email or invoice. After the deadline, the customer is in default of payment. The consumer has during the delay on the debt i. H. v. Pay interest 5 percentage points above the base rate. The operator has during the delay on the debt i. H. v. Pay interest 8 percentage points above the base rate. Compared to entrepreneurs, the seller reserves the right to assert a higher default damages.
(3) The customer has a right to offset only if his counterclaims have been legally determined, recognized or were not contested by the seller. The Buyer’s right to set-off with contractual and other claims arising out of the initiation or implementation of this contract remains unaffected. The customer can only exercise a lien, if his counterclaim is based on the same contract.
§ 5 Payment Options
(1) The customer may pay the purchase price in advance / bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, Amazon Payments.
(2) If you pay by credit card, first a (pre-authorized) Reservation of Betra-ges in the order is completed. The burden of credit card account takes place only with shipping of goods.
(3) When paying via Amazon Payments, the customer has to register under www.amazon.de. Apply the Terms of amazon.de [https://payments.amazon.de/home].
(4) If you pay by PayPal, the customer has to register under www.paypal.de. Apply the Terms of paypal.de [www.paypal.de].
(51) information on any applicable costs of the selected payment method can be found in our customer information and the summary cash on our website.
§ 6 Shipping
(1) The seller delivers exclusively in the Calculation / the shipping information / delivery restrictions countries.
(2) The delivery period for deliveries within Germany is indicated on the respective supply side. The beginning of the delivery period shall be determined (depending on the selected payment) pursuant to para. 3 to 5.
(3) When paying in advance / bank transfer, Amazon Payments, credit card or PayPal, the delivery period begins one day after engage the payment order. For all other payment methods, the period begins one day after ordering.
(4) Information on the delivery deadline at a delivery outside of Germany can be found in our customer information and in the overview shipping / delivery restrictions.
Move (5) If the period beginning or end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a law-union public holiday, the start time and end time on the next business day.
(6) With regard to the reservation of proper delivery to the seller at § 2 refers para. 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
(7) The seller is entitled to partial delivery, insofar as a partial delivery is reasonable for the customer taking into account its interests. The customer incur no additional costs.
§ 7 Transfer of Risk
(1) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold passes to the consumer and the dispatch of purchase with the delivery of the goods.
(2) For entrepreneurs, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods with the handover goes on sale to the delivery of the goods to the shipper, the carrier or otherwise to execute the dispatch person or institution to the entrepreneur over.
(3) The handover is the same, if the customer is in default of acceptance.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The customer has a statutory right of warranty, which is modified in accordance with §§ 8, 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) Ordered goods may differ slightly from the goods shown on the Internet, within reason. Reference is made to § 2 para. 1 of these Conditions.
(3) consumers have the choice of whether to require remedy by repair or replacement. The seller is entitled to the type of post to be refused if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of remedy without significant disadvantages for the consumer. For companies the seller for defects in the goods shall initially at its option by repair or replacement.
(4) If the remedy fails, the customer can grds. demand a reduction of the purchase price (reduction), cancellation of the contract (withdrawal) or compensation instead of performance. With only minor defects, the customer – taking into account the mutual interests – no right of withdrawal. Instead of damages in lieu of performance, the customer may demand compensation for wasted expenditure in the context of § 284 BGB, which he has made in reliance upon the receipt of goods and reasonably allowed to make. If the customer chooses compensation instead of performance, the liability limitations apply in accordance with § 9 para. 1 of these Conditions.
(5) Entrepreneurs need the seller obvious defects of the goods delivered within a period of 2 weeks from receipt of the goods; otherwise the assertion of warranty claims is excluded. Deadline is sufficient for the timely dispatch or notification. For merchants, § 377 HGB.
(6) If the customer is an entrepreneur, is regarded as properties of the goods grds. only the product description of the seller as agreed. Public statements, recommendations or advertisements by the manufacturer do not represent a contractual condition of the goods.
(7) The warranty period for consumers is 2 years from delivery of the goods. Deviating from this, the warranty period for entrepreneurs 1 year after delivery. For used goods, the warranty period is also 1 year after delivery of the goods. The one-year warranty period shall not apply if the seller guilty of gross negligence, also not in the event attributable by the seller to body or health and in case of loss of life of the customer, in the case of a guarantee, as well as in the case of delivery recourse pursuant to §§ 478, 479 BGB. Seller’s liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(8) Notwithstanding para. 7 shall apply the limitation period, if the seller has fraudulently concealed a defect.
(9) The seller gives to the customer no guarantees in the legal sense, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Manufacturer warranties remain unaffected.
(10) Link to the website of Online Dispute Resolution ( ODR ).
Contact e-mail address for Online Dispute Resolution.
§ 9 Limitation of Liability
(1) In case of slightly negligent breaches of duty, the liability is limited to the predictable nature of the goods, typical, direct average damage. This also applies to slightly negligent breaches of duty by the legal representatives or carry out work or vicarious agents of the seller. The seller is not liable insignificant contractual obligations for slight negligence. Instead, he is liable for the breach of contractual legal positions of the customer. Essential contractual legal positions are those that have to provide the customer under the contract content and purpose of the treaty. The seller is also liable for the infringement of obligations whose fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the agreement and may rely on compliance with the customer.
(2) The above limitations of liability do not affect claims of the customer from warranty and / or product liability. Furthermore, the liability limitations do not apply in cases of malice, to breach of contractual obligations and of the seller to body or health or in case of loss of life of the customer.
(3) The seller is liable only for our own contents on the website of its online stores. As far as is possible with the access links to other websites, the seller is not responsible for the foreign content contained therein. He makes use of the foreign content is not ours. If the seller becomes aware of illegal content on external websites, it will block access to these sites immediately.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers who do not conclude the contract for professional or commercial purposes, this choice of law applies only insofar as the granted protection is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence. The provisions of the CISG do not apply. §§ 141, 350 TDSG remains unaffected.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, legal entity under public law or a public special asset, jurisdiction is the competent to the business of the seller court for any disputes arising from this contract, unless there is recourse to the exclusive jurisdiction. However, the seller is also entitled to sue the Businessman at his residence or domicile court. The competence basis of an exclusive jurisdiction remains unaffected.
Customer information on the conclusion of distance contracts and further information about the electronic conclusion of the contract.
A. Customer information to the conclusion of distance contracts.
The following information is used to fulfill our legal obligation to provide information in distance contracts and e-commerce.
Our general terms and conditions (GTC) can be found at the following link: https://www.harastuhl.com/haratech-terms-and-conditions/
All information can be obtained at the latest on delivery of the goods in writing. You can also print out this information or save it on your hard disk.
1. Identity of the offerer
Close distance contracts with
Haratech Limited Liability Company
General manager: Mrs. Brigitte Gruber
Phone: +49 (0) 1713181973
Fax: +49 (0) 32226881708
Register: Amtsgericht Augsburg
Register Number: HRB-25919
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a sales tax law: DE 276 703 958
2. Conclusion of Contract
(1) The customer can select from the assortment of products and this “Add to cart” in a so-called. Cart collect via the button. Click on the button “shopping” you give us from opposite a binding offer to purchase the goods in the basket. Before submitting the order, the customer can change the data at any time and see. The seller then sends the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail to, in which the order will be listed and can be printed via the “Print” function. The order confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order. The purchase comes when you pay in advance / bank transfer or credit card is not already with this order confirmation state, but only with sending a separate e-mail with an order confirmation or delivery of the goods. The seller is entitled to accept the contractual offer contained in the order within 5 working days. When ordered electronically goods, the seller is entitled to accept the order within 2 working days of receipt. One assumption is the same, if the seller delivers the goods ordered within this period. When paying via Amazon Payments or PayPal the contract already concluded with payment instruction by the customer.
(2) The contract will be stored by the seller and sent to the customer together with the legally effective conditions after the contract by e-mail.
More information can be found in our terms and conditions: https://www.harastuhl.com/haratech-terms-and-conditions/
3. Delivery of title
(1) The delivery period for deliveries within Germany is indicated on the respective supply side. The beginning of the delivery period shall be determined (depending on the selected payment) pursuant to para. 2 to 5.
(2) When paying in advance / bank transfer, Amazon Payments, credit card or PayPal, the delivery period begins one day after engage the payment order. For all other payment methods, the period begins one day after ordering.
(3) the following delivery times apply for deliveries outside of Germany.
Austria: 3 – 8 working days
Switzerland, Liechtenstein: 3 – 8 working days
Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Finland, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden: 3 – 12 working days
Rest of Europe: 5 – 15 business days
(4) If the period beginning or end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday, then move the start time and end time on the next business day.
(5) The dispatch occurs exclusively in the Calculation / the shipping information / delivery restrictions countries and subject to the restrictions specified delivery or species indicated on the / the shipping information / delivery restrictions. These also can be found in the virtual shopping cart.
(6) The delivery is subject to the proper self-delivery.
Further information containing our terms and conditions under the following link: https://www.harastuhl.com/haratech-terms-and-conditions/
4. Purchase price and shipping costs
(1) The prices are total prices in euros and include VAT. Temporary promotions and discounts are indicated as such in the presentation of each product on our website.
(2) Notice Shipping & we provide in addition to the mentioned total prices of the respective goods invoiced. The respective shipping costs, please refer to our / our shipping information / delivery restrictions.
(3) Otherwise, the customer incurs when ordering by means of distance communication no additional costs.
For more information on price and shipping can be found in our terms and conditions under the following link: https://www.harastuhl.com/haratech-terms-and-conditions/
5. Payment arrangements and costs for cash
(1) The customer may pay the purchase price in advance / bank transfer, credit card, PayPal, Amazon Payments.
(2) The possibly costs of the selected tender display cash in the virtual basket and in the overview.
(3) When paying in advance / bank transfer the customer No other costs burden. When paying by credit card the customer falling costs amounting to EUR 0.00 for the load. When paying by PayPal customers falling costs amounting to EUR 0.00 to the load. When paying via Amazon Payments customers falling costs amounting to EUR 0.00 to the load.
For more information about the payment terms can be found in our terms and conditions as well as under payment.
6. Right of withdrawal and model withdrawal form
a) Right of Withdrawal
Consumer – ie any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity – can cancel the contract at pecuniary interest contracts revoked under the following conditions:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date, who have taken final possession goods to buy, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier or has.
To exercise your right, you have to (Haratech limited liability company, Dillingerstr.6, 89415 Lauingen, Phone: +49 (0) 1713181973, Fax: +49 (0) 32226881708 Email: email@example.com ) by means of a clear declaration (z. B. a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not compulsory.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the right before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods, when this value is due to a loss necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
b) model withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– An (Haratech limited liability company, Dillingerstr.6, 89415 Lauingen, Fax: +49 (0) 32226881708 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Hereby revoke (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name / consumer (s)
– Address of the / consumer (s)
– Signature of / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
1. Link to the website of Online Dispute Resolution ( ODR ).
Contact e-mail address for Online Dispute Resolution.
7. Warranty conditions
The customer has a statutory right of warranty, which is modified in accordance with §§ 8, 9 of the Terms and Conditions.
Further details of the warranty can be found in our terms and conditions.
B. Further customer information for electronic contract
The following information does not constitute contractual terms Conditions can be found at the following link:. https://www.harastuhl.com/haratech-terms-and-conditions/
1. How does the online contract with us?
If you have found in our Webshop a product that suits you, click on the button “Add to cart”. The article is then added to your cart.
When pressing the button “Checkout” to access the contents of the basket. The basket will be displayed in an overview. In this basket index, you can enter the desired quantity of the article as part of the field “Number” or change, and remove the product by pressing the button “Remove”.
Enter your delivery and possibly different billing address and select a payment method on.
If the information is correct, click “shopping” to complete the entire ordering process.
Receipt of your order with us, we will confirm immediately by e-mail.
Further information is also our terms and conditions.
2. Storage of contract and access to the customer
We save your order data and send them to you in the confirmation of receipt by e-mail. Conditions to get the latest after conclusion of the contract by e-mail.
You can correct your entries at any time during the ordering process by using your browser marked with a left-pointing arrow button “Back” and then make the appropriate change. Closing the Internet browser, you can cancel the whole order process at any time.
4. Contract Language
You have the ability to enter into agreements with us in German.